An Affiliate of the World Trade Institute
February 15, 2012
Search for Experts: ARISE - Assistance to ASEAN Regional Integration (EU Project)
As a member of a consortium WTI Advisors has been invited to bid on a very interesting major project for ASEAN. We are now looking for both short- and long-term experts, in particular five candidates for long-term Key Expert positions.
Our balanced and highly qualified consortium is led by Equinoccio (Spain). The four-year project is designed to assist ASEAN and its Member States in tackling a number of key challenges in their regional integration efforts. Implementation is envisaged to begin in September 2012.
The project requires a significant amount of long- and short-term expert inputs. We are looking for both, but in particular for the five (long-term) Key Experts:
- Key Expert 1: Team Leader / High Level Economic Integration Policy Adviser (full time: 880 working days/4 years)
- Key Expert 2: Transit Adviser – Customs / Transport (full time: 880 working days/4 years)
- Key Expert 3: Standards and Conformance Expert (full time: 880 working days/4 years)
- Key Expert 4: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (intermittent – part time: 440 working days/4 years)
- Key Expert 5: Institutional Strengthening Specialist (intermittent – part time: 440 working days/4 years)
See our page "Work with us" for more detail on the jobs and the qualifications required. Let us know if you are interested, or know someone who may be.